Monday, September 10 '
team
We are building a strong team here at KSC..
Charlene has proven to be a great addition..
(That's a pic of her cutesy daughter in our office by the way... Hehe)
I like the fact that she will give credit where its due..
Like when I've done or suggested something and even privately she would tell Boss, "Amin has done.." or "Amin is planning.. blah blah blah.." There are people in this world that would easily and quietly take all the credit.. But she's honest and I really respect her for that..
My first impression of her when we first met was that she would be someone who is easy to talk to and can relate to others easily.. And I've been proven right.. She handle situations in a very matured manner and is emphathetic towards others' feelings and thank God.... me, Charlene and Jason are are all on the same wavelength.. Phewww~
And long may our team continue~
Slowly but surely, We will conquer this industry!! =D
Cmon guys!!