People from all walks of life rush every morning to catch the buses and trains to get to work, worrying about money and about their future. But what if one day, you find out it's your last day in this world?Today on the Amins Ask segment, the people's champion finds out what the people would do if they are left with just 24 hours.Alison: I will kill Amins if i left 24 hrs!
Faizal: I'd force all my loved ones to be around me. LoL! Selfish.. but last 24hrs!
Annabel: I spend 12 hrs with my family and dogs. 12 hrs with my bf.
Ivy: If i have 24hrs left to live, i'll stay with my family and love ones and have the last meal of my favourite food together as a family..
Kah Leong: Go meet the person that i love...tell her "i love u, bye" Say goodbye to family....then do something I would like to do...hmm fly to Old Trafford?! But 24hrs is too short man.
Shuhui: Do everything that i always wanted to do and then gather all the people I love to spend my last few moments with me.
Junliang: I'll stay by my loved ones till the end.
Amran: I would spend most of my time praying to god hoping to go to heaven n let my soul rest in peace and spend the remaining hours with my loved ones like my mum, gf n friends.
Joanne Wong: I will go and eat all the food I want to eat!
Jason: Sleep and die off. This is wad i tell others usually. No worries. No cries. Nothing.. =) Then also wont do anything stupid.. like go rape and rob..scally.. the 24 left to live is fake.. lols. den kenna already...
Safwan: I'll tell her that i love her. Yup but anyways this seems like a Bollywood movie. I will do other things too like write my will, clear debts, cry, pray etc etc.
Huiting: Waha i will have a good meal with my loved ones. And then hang around with them till i die wahahah.
Phyo: I'll pay all my debts and turn myself into a monk. Or gonna stay with someone true for me till my last breath..Pretty lame man, but hard to say.