"Life is all about the moments of impact that end up defining who we are..."
This film is really goodddd... 'Touching' doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this show. And it made an already emo-me even more emo. LOL
And im glad I watched this show at home....
"If she doesn't remember you, how does she remember that she loves you?"
After a car-accident, Paige (who had just got married to Leo) lost her memory.. And guess what.. she wakes up and can't recall anything that happened recently... and sadly, she only remembers being in love with her ex-fiance.
Leo tries everything to make her remember but it all comes to nothing. Based on a true lifestory... Watch it to find out what happens!
"How do you look at the girl you love and... ....tell yourself it's time to walk away?"
Sigh.
THE AMINS EFFECT
My Blog URL is not meant to be arrogant Its just that growing up, i've always
been someone lacking confidence and self-belief.. So here I am...trying to be self-motivational by telling myself that I can do it & that in many things in life...
Only I.... Can Stop Myself............. =))