Yet another football clinic, this time for Temasek.. In the midst of it, I started to miss Feeko again.. =/
This lady goalkeeper asked me, "Can I use hands?" Erm yes.... =S
All in all, it was quite an enjoyable experience. They were all sporting and co-operative (except for maybe this uncle below) =X
This lady was so enthusiastic that I almost LOL-ed. "My name is Ng, Rooney Ng!!" she said.
"Charge guys! Cmon! Charge!!" she randomly shouted from time to time. =X I was trying hard to maintain the professional poker face look.. Hahha..
In fact, all her colleagues were cracking up because of her.. Hahaha
This guy had cramps and Miss Enthu immediately charged in from outside and held up his leg... And no, he was not gritting his teeth in pain, he was actually laughing because of Miss Enthu.. LOLS...
Hours under the hot sun but it's way better than being stuck in the office and staring at the computer screen all the time.
THE AMINS EFFECT
My Blog URL is not meant to be arrogant Its just that growing up, i've always
been someone lacking confidence and self-belief.. So here I am...trying to be self-motivational by telling myself that I can do it & that in many things in life...
Only I.... Can Stop Myself............. =))