"I may not have hands to hold my wife's hands... but I don't need hands to hold her heart..."
Nick Vujicic got married yesterday!!! =D
What an inspirational guy.. Born without limbs, he has achieved many things that people like you and I haven't and also inspired millions and made millions along the way..
I downloaded his No Arms No Legs No Worries and sometimes when I feel really down, I watch it....
There's a video of him falling down and he asks the audience.. "Sometimes in life when you fall down, you feel like you don't have the strength to get back up.." "Do you think you have hope?"
"I will try a 100 times to get up but if i fail and I give up do you think I will ever get up? No.."
(Okay found the video on Youtube.. Here it is)
"You will never win if you never begin.." - Nick Vujicic
THE AMINS EFFECT
My Blog URL is not meant to be arrogant Its just that growing up, i've always
been someone lacking confidence and self-belief.. So here I am...trying to be self-motivational by telling myself that I can do it & that in many things in life...
Only I.... Can Stop Myself............. =))