WongFu Productions have many nice videos... Remember the "Stages of R/S" video? That was by them too..
I guess every Mr.Nice Guy has been in these situations before..
"It was at this point when I felt what every nice guy fears the most. The time when you have to face the reality that the girl you like is interested in someone else and that she look right past you. The girl you suppressed your feelings for just to preserve the friendship is now most likely gonna go off with some new guy, the guy that doesn't know her as well as you do and probably won't treat her as well either....."
I know its scripted but his words really felt........ real and heartfelt. Or maybe its just me.
Their ending though is just too good to be true. Cos in reality, nice guys would almost definitely finish last.
THE AMINS EFFECT
My Blog URL is not meant to be arrogant Its just that growing up, i've always
been someone lacking confidence and self-belief.. So here I am...trying to be self-motivational by telling myself that I can do it & that in many things in life...
Only I.... Can Stop Myself............. =))