Sunday, October 30 '
barn it!
Yet another poor performance from me today...
Why the hell am i missing easy chances.. I just can't believe it...
Is it the unhappiness off the pitch?
Is it the lack of confidence these days?
Is it the lack of proper match fitness?
Or maybe it's a combination of all the factors..
On the way home,
Fadz: The chance that you had just now... i would put my wages on it that you'd score..
Amins: Yah that's why.. honestly i don't know how i missed. I think i retire better, just be the team admin.. Hahah
Fadz: No lah don't. At least you got one assist and that moment of creativity almost earned a penalty. It was a penalty for sure.
Amins: It was just not good enough man...
Fadz: Nevermind...sometimes it takes time..
Obviously i was just kidding.. Im not a quitter. And i don't want to give up.
This really has got to stop... I hate the feeling of letting down others...
Time to start training harder... More runs + weight training & less junk food.
I believe with more effort, my form will return and my luck will change...
Where art thou my confidence?