
After reading news and watching clips of the chaos in the UK, i messaged a couple of friends
who i knew were / are still over there... asking whether they are still there..
....asking whether they are affected.
Guess what...
No replies.. -__-
(And one of the things i hate the most is when people don't reply)
Oh well.. it's not their fault. Its my fault for caring too much about others..
This makes me wonder who are the people who really cares.....
Taking people & things for granted and not appreciating is part of human's ugly nature I guess..
Well... As much as I would like to cut myself off from the world and
not contacting people who don't appreciate my friendship and my feelings,
I will still fall back into the trap... Sigh....... =/
But okay.. (judging by their FB activity) they are safe and sound
...and thats the most important thing.

The scenes in the UK are so surreal..
Rioting, arson, looting.. all these happening in a civilized first-world nation.
Instead of complaining about foreigners all the time, our people should
consider themselves lucky and appreciate how safe our country is..