Sunday, July 24 '
The Chic & The King

I wonder how many people know that a Tintin shop exists in Singapore..
And I wonder how long this store can survive considering that it's
not exactly the most popular of all cartoons and comics..
The store was kinda interesting though....with tons of Tintin merchandise..
I liked some of the T-shirt designs.. but didn't feel inclined to purchase em.. Hehhe


We went to watch Wu Xia.. Donnie Yen's latest martial arts film..
The start was a bit draggy but improved later on. Takeshi Kaneshiro aka Jin Chengwu was
a detective in the show and I found his analysis of Donnie's kungfu movements,
the victim's vital joints etc.. quite amusing.. Hehhe..
Catch it and you know what i mean..
At first, one would think that Takeshi was thinking too much but in the end,
Donnie Yen really turned out to be a top kungfu exponent.
Amins' Rating - 3 out of 5 popcorns..

And I guess not many people know that
ChicKing Fried Chicken exists in Singapore
judging by the crowd that was there.. But i believe in future it will be more popular
and have more outlets because the food was really nicee...

The size of the chicken was disappointing but the taste wasn't..
It's more fragrant and nicer than KFC's.. Yummehh..


Yet another happy day~~ Heeeeee~ =))