
The topclass birthday card that i designed.. Hahahaa..
The tagline above - "God gave the world a gift. The gift is me - Ng Junwei."
LOLOL..



The three main characters in this Love Triangle storyline......
Yv, Vy, Via
=S =X


We caught a lot of prawns!
Erm..or rather.. Yvonne caught a lot.

Junwei: This Tiger Beer belongs to nobody right....
Amins: Hehh? It's Yvonne's..
Junwei: Haha.. i put in the used satay sticks.. I thought nobody one..
Amins & Ivy: Hahahaha.. what siaa...
5 mins later,
Yvonne: Junwei, can help me pour the beer?
Junwei removed the sticks from the bottle, took a beer mug and quickly left the scene.
Luckily for Yvonne, Ivy and me stopped her from drinking the Satay Beer.. =S
Hahaha..idiot Mr Ng.

Ooops.. Blurry~~

O..kay better...

Another good thing about birthday celebrations is I can catch up with my
buddy Kahleong.. Miss crapping and talking about random stuff with him.. =D

Junwei displeased that KL interrupted his happy lovely pool game with Yvonne.. =X

Junwei pleased to be able to continue his happy lovely pool game with Yvonne.... =S

Time flies.. Unknowingly, I've already known this guy for a couple of years..
My impression of him has never been the best.. to be frank.
There were things that he did in the past that I can understand..
But there were also things that he did that I would have done differently..
The good thing is...these days, he seemed to have "improved".
And long may it continue.
But on another note....
I wrote on this blog during Mr.Ng's last two birthdays that my birthday wish for him was that
he will treasure and treat Ivy better.. And erm....today Im still saying the same thing.. =S
Happy Birthday Jonvia..