
Remember Jim Carrey's Yes Man?
He went for a SAY YES seminar and then it changed his life totally..
From a sad loner he became a happening guy just by saying Yes to everything..
Hahaha...
Well... today, me and two other heroes went to a
Say No course.. =S =D
Look at the distance between us all... We need to build bonds..LOLS.. ( Okok..im just randomly crapping)Actually, I didn't want to go.. I had loads of work left to do at Feeko
and i rather go to work.. But in the end it proved to be a good decision by
the boss to send us there.. We had fun and learnt well.. =D
We had some roleplays..

Jason had to pretend to be a IT support officer attending to an impatient student..
Jason: ....we can repair your laptop after your tutorial ends at 1pm.
Girl: I don't care! That's your problem!
Jason: Ma'am.. This problem is between you and me..
Girl: We are not that close! So don't say it's a problem between you and me..
(And the whole class laughed..)
Lols.. it was obvious the "impatient student" did not know what to say..
Well in most real-life situations, sometimes when you're not thinking,
you really don't know what you are saying.. Jason did well though.

And then it was Mr.Ng's turn.. He pretended to be a nasty customer..
In fact, he acted so well that it was too good to be true.. =X
I think he showed the nasty side of himself really well.. LOLOLS..
Junwei: I pay $100 for one hour.. Now you're wasting my time!
Lady: Sir..the next customer is already waiting so we really need to let them play..
Junwei: Since they already wait for 5 minutes, why not you ask them to wait a little bit more!
Lady: Sir we already tried..
Junwei: I don't care.. Now im going back to the court and you ask your manager to come and talk to me!
Lady: Sir..the manager is not around sir..
Junwei: What's your name?! I will call your boss! I've been playing here for 2 years..
Fooooooooooo... Nasty Mr Ng...
He was so fierce that the whole class was taken aback..
The lady who was doing roleplay with him started to be nervous..
And she was actually supposed to be a boss from a company.. Wah..
Even the instructor said he can "feel it"... =S

All in all, it was good i guess to "take a break" from work and learn some "new skills"
The instructor was really good and met interesting people from different industries..
(Thumbs up)
Till next time~~