It was supposed to be a great surprise celebration yesterday..
We would all pretend like we did not know it was Jason's birthday and then
Jeline would arrive with the cake and he would get the greatest surprise of his life..
Everything was all set and ready..
I even invited the ex-staff to come down for the celebration..
I knew J would suspect I would plan some surprise..
Afterall, my nickname is "King of Surprises".. =X
So as to make him think there is no plan, i bought a small cake
during lunchtime and gave it to him.. "Yay~ Happy birthdayy"

Bon & May Yee acted quite well.. Hahaha..
"Eh today your birthday ah.. Happy birthdayy"
LOLS..
But however due to some circumstances, the plan did not materialise..
J & me had to be involved in the event yesterday and
I had to cancel the surprise plan at the last minute.. =/
Mrs Jason still came down after that though..
And we had a mini-celebration..
Hehs.. the two Yvonnes didn't know the other would buy a cake..
But ok lah, this makes it more special. Hehe. =D



Happy birthday again bro..
Hope you enjoyed the small celebrations we had..
Sorry that it's not a big bang one.. =S
& & & & Hope you liked the card that i did for you..
=)