I cried after watching this videoclip.. I miss you dad... I love you.... How i wish i have said these 3 words to you when you were still around......
For those of you who still have both your parents around, please treasure them. If not, you will live to regret it..
Don't lose your temper on them just because they become slow as they age or become forgetful.......
Because.. when you were young and ignorant and not as smart as you are now, they were the ones who patiently guided you and brought you up... ...with love and hope that you will do them proud one day.
& Tell them you love them..
THE AMINS EFFECT
My Blog URL is not meant to be arrogant Its just that growing up, i've always
been someone lacking confidence and self-belief.. So here I am...trying to be self-motivational by telling myself that I can do it & that in many things in life...
Only I.... Can Stop Myself............. =))