I've always been very interested in.... or to a certain extent you can say,
im fascinated by vampire movies (the western kind) I dunno why..

Okay i've already watched the 3rd Twilight show.. (pirated version =X )
I think..........it's not bad.. (for a girly movie =S )

The first vampire movie that i could recall.. The Lost Boys..
I watched it when i was a very very small kid..
And until today i still like the show.. =D
Let's see what other shows i can remember...

Fooooo.. The Blade trilogy.. half human-half vampire..
Bad-ass vampire killer.. Hehs..

Woohs.. the Underworld trilogy is probably my fave vampire movie series..
Werewolves vs Vamps..
And there's a certain breed that can bond both the werewolf and vampire blood
to be an extraordinarily powerful creature.. Nicee..

Okay when i recommended this show to some of my friends.. they were like..
"WTH...isn't that like the drama version of Twilight" =S
Erm not really.. well for starters, it's definitely less girly...
And the storyline is not bad at all.. Good vampire bro vs evil vampire bro..
Then both fall for the same girl..
And i like the girl.. Cuteeee =D

Okay I didn't know about the True Blood series until my sis bought the DVDs..
And apparently, this show won a lot of awards.
In a world where vampires are out in the open and fighting for legal rights,
a vampire falls in love with a human (YET AGAIN!) and some humans are addicted
to vampire blood which is addictive like drugs and...............
ermm..i dunno what else.. i just started watching.. =S
The storyline seems not bad but.... there are too many raunchy sex scenes...
-_-
Im not a hormones-raging teenager so....seriously the sex scenes are a tad too many.. =/
Damn irritating..
Okay im off to watch my vamp shows now.. Tata~