Saturday, May 8 '
Sophomore Grace

Finally met up with Soph & Grace..
Very nice to catch up with them again..
..updating each other with what's going on in our lives..
And finally collected my super belated birthday gifts from G..
But better late than never eh? Thankiew thankiew~ =D
I love the tee and the cup!

Candid camera~~
We all looked sooo tired..
I was telling Soph that this is how people get old..
Once they get into the workforce..
..the lack of rest & sleep plus the stress..
Working... just.. ages a person and slowly kill us...
Damn..
=S

Lovely shirt for a lovely guy? =X
Soph,
I'm sure you are glad that the tough times are over..
Don't give up on your dreams because of the obstacles you face k..
Every step you take, no matter how difficult, just adds on to your experience..
One thing is you will know how to cope in future.. =)
Grace,
Don't be too stressed out over the things happening over at KG..
These things happen in the working world..
Life has strange ways of evening itself out..
Things will be okay soon.. =)