Wednesday, April 21 '
Sick Workaholic
Been struggling with my health for the last 3 days.. But still dragged myself to work..
I don't fall sick easily and so there's at least one 'major' illness once a year.. =S
Can't sleep at all...
Coughing, sneezing, running nose like tapwater, forehead burning like Indonesian rainforests..
I still remember my ex-gf scolding me if i went to work despite being sick..
She thought I was working too hard for this 'lousy' co. of mine and not getting the rewards..
But what she didn't know was that I wanted to "save" my MCs for more important occasions
if necessary....such as monthsaries or anniversaries.. etc.. etc..
it's not because im a workaholic.. =S
Come to think of it..
Now that I don't have any special dates to take note of...
Why the heck didn't I take MC today... =S
O..k.. maybe im a workaholic.. =X