Sunday, November 1 '
Amin's Movie Review - My Sister's Keeper, Turning Point
My Sister's KeeperOkay other than the lengthy dialogue in the first 10 minutes, this show is nice.
But sad sad kind of nice.
I just knew it.. that when her love died, Kate would give up on life.
And I must say this is probably the first time I saw Cameron Diaz in a serious role and she did well!
Amins' Rating: 3.5 out of 5 popcorns.
Laughing Gor, Turning PointLaughing Gor is a hit in HK and so the curious cat in me decided to check this film out. It's one of the most repeated things now in HK films for a cop to go undercover in the triads and for the gangsters to send some of their hooligans into the Police Academy to be their spies.
Well this one is about a guy who was sent into the police force by the triads and then guess what?! The police send him back into the gang to be their undercover.. LOLOL.
I kinda like this show.. at least the film-makers tried hard not to make it predictable.. =D
Amins' Rating : 3 out of 5 popcorns