Sunday, July 26 '
ultimate futsal
FC DC finished 2nd in the Ultimate Footy Challenge today..
It was a really strange day..
I felt good... my fitness was a lot better than the previous time we entered a tournament..
This time around I could press the opposition defenders and run for every ball..
Fitness really does make a big difference..
Why did I say it was a strange day? Well..cos I didn't have the happy ending..
First, I scored a super goal from a freekick...
(It has got to be the best freekick I've ever scored going all the way back to the secondary school days.. I guess im abit lucky.. Hehs..)
Secondly, I scored from the penalty spot to bring us to the Semi-finals..
But at the end of the day, I turned from hero to zero as me & Bob missed our kicks during the shoot-out in the Final.
We dominated that match...
And there are no doubts that we were better than them..
DAMN!! We should have been Champions... =//