
Woooo.. My childhood fantasies coming true on the big screen.
What else can I say..? I love this show! =D
Not gonna say much abt it... just go catch it alright? =D
The bigwigs of Paramount / Dreamworks apparently have announced that Part 3 will be hitting the screens in July 2011.
But Michael Bay has other ideas... On his website he said,
"Wait a minute! I said I was taking off a year from Transformers. Paramount made a mistake in dating Transformers 3 - they asked me on the phone - I said yes to July 4 - but for 2012 - whoops! Not 2011!!! That would mean I would have to start prep in September.
No way. My brain needs a break from fighting robots."O manz...pls let it be earlier...
Amins' Rating: 4 out of 5 popcorns

A guy who is working in the train station service office (Denzel Washington)
is implicated as he picks up a call from a leader of a group of
train hijackers who are asking for ransom.
And it's not as simple as that as the guy (John Travolta)
insists on negotiating and talking only with him throughout. =S
This show starts on a fast pace and continues till the end..
Good stuff.. Highly recommended by yours truly.
Amins' Rating: 4 out of 5 popcorns

Few weeks ago while in the cinema, saw the trailer for this show..
Looks kinda lame but at the same time stylo..
But cos someone wanted to watch.... so ya...hehs
And ermmm...it was indeed a bit lame for us..
It's like an inferior version of the Blade trilogy..
You know...that show about a half-vampire-half human guy
killing all the evil vampies.. but Blade is really better than Blood i feel...
Amins' Rating: 2.5 out of 5 popcorns