Friday, May 15 '
Movies Movies Movies
Movie Review time!
Here are some shows that I have watched recently... =D

A slow start before the show turns into a fast-paced thriller.
A retired secret agent's daughter is abducted during a holiday in Europe.
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want.
But if you do anything to my daughter, I'm going to find you and kill you."
FoooOooooOoo~~
And he puts all the skills and techniques that he learnt over the years
to good use to rescue his daughter. Good, good film!
Amins' Rating: 4 out of 5 popcorns.
Too much weightlifting can make your neck disappear. =XWoooo~~ I like this show! Been waiting for it for a long time..
Wondered why Wolverine didn't remember anything about his past during X-men Part 1?
This one explains it all..
It shows how Logan started his mutant journey with his half-brother Victor a.k.a Sabretooth
and how he got his steely blades etc etc..
Nice how they managed to write Gambit into the show after fans complained and
asked why the popular comic character wasn't in any of the X-men films..
Amins' Ratings: 4 out of 5 popcorns.

Caught A&D tonight and it was good..
But not as good as Davinci Code I feel..
Will take me the whole day to explain what the show is about.. Hehs..
Just go catch it! =D
Amins' Rating: 3.5 popcorns out of 5