Sunday, April 19 '
BZ
Friday
Stan Chart Event. Probably the worst we've ever handled at our premises.
The refs were late and poor Jason was pressurised by the FabImage boss.

Fierce F.I boss... x_x
F.I Boss: Jasonnn! Jasonn!! Talk to me jason..talk to me!
Jason: Yaa...they said they are on the way alreadyyy...

Amidst the chaos, Rapha & Daniel were still happy.. together... =S
The refs nearly fell out with us and pulled out at the
last minute after Jo reprimanded them...
Thank goodness I foresaw that situation and quickly pulled away NazBro
(who was the obvious leader of the pack)... Phew~
If not....where the heck are we going to get 8 refs.. =S
Sunday

Returned to DC for some footy action today.
Scored two Torres-esque goals..
Taking the ball with sublime touches before
slamming the ball into the goal. Yeah!!
But but but...I have to admit..Im lucky.. =D
All in all, a jampacked few days, but feels good to be busy sometimes...
Peace~