Sunday, March 22 '
Football Daze
Here's what happened recently in Amins' Football Days...
Two Days Ago...

Quarter-final draw for Champions League is revealed.
Man U boss Fergie is delighted.
One Day Later...Man U loses to Fulham. Unexpected defeat.
At least three of Amins' Man U-supporting friends in Facebook express their disappointment and disbelief. Amins tells all of them to cheer up because the race is not over yet. =D


Couple of Hours Ago...
Liverpool beats Aston Villa 5-0. Shocka!
I didn't expect that scoreline. Before the game, I would be happy with a 1-0 win.
Villa is a very good team. I think they are unlucky.

I still can't believe Man U will slip up further. They are still favourites to retain the title.
Untied fans don't have to be worried at all in my opinion.
But of course I wish for my beloved mighty Reds to go all the way. =))