Was happily sleeping early yesterday morning until two policemen knocked on the door...
Mom: Wake up.. There are two policemen outside who wants to talk to you.
Amins: Huhh?! (thinks my Mom is joking)
Falls back to sleep..
Mom: Eh! Wake up!! Quickkk!!
Amins: Wahh...
Rushed to the door..Cops: Hi...sorry to disturb your sleep. We just want to ask a few questions.
Amins: It's ok.
Cop A: Hmmm...is it okay for us to go in to talk?
Amins: Oh...okay.. (
thinks - Hmmm....obviously they want to go inside to take a look)
Inside my home..Cop B: (shows me his ID and identifies himself) What time did you go out this morning?
Amins: Hmmm? I didn't go out. I just woke up..
Cop A: Did anybody go out? But at 6am I noticed that your door wasn't locked.
Mom: Ya nobody went out. I took newspaper..
Cop A: Can I talk to you in private..maybe in your room? Without the presence of your mother?
Amins: Hmm...okay... (thinks - Hmmm...there's nothing to hide.. why must talk elsewhere.. obviously want to take a look at my room)
Inside my room..(Notice him looking around trying to find 'something')
Cop A: You tell me honestly whether you went out this morning?
Amins: No ar.. I didn't.
He then continued asking me random questions like whether Im already married, got girlfriend etc... =S He only stopped until...
Cop A: So you are doing sports marketing at...?
Amins: FSH
Cop A: The FSH at Jurong there?
Amins: Yups..
He then rushed out from the room and told his partner..
Cop A: Aiyah this guy is the guy from the FSH there lahhhhh!!
Cop B: Ohh...
Cop A: Oh okok...if you see anything strange please contact us..
And the two cops left......(without leaving a contact number behind)
Strange.
=S