Tuesday, August 19 '
thinker
I'm a thinker...
Sometimes i might think too much but i believe it's better than not to think at all...
No I don't act or pretend to be someone im not...
I just try to restrain myself from saying or potentially doing the 'wrong thing'...
I used to hurt alot of people many years back with my sharp comments...
No matter how innocent your thoughts are and how you have no bad intentions, your negative comments will be etched in the memories of others...
People don't stop to think and figure out.."Ohh...he didn't mean it that way.."
They just assume...
My remarks used to be said without much thought and in the end, quite a number of people hated me...
Today, "I" made a big boo boo for the company and got slammed by the boss... LOLS...
I almost said... "Okay deduct that amount from my next salary then!"
I really almost did...
And luckily i had a quick thought and realise i can't afford losing that much of income...
Thanks to thinking! =S
And o yeah...no matter how big the problem is...it can always be solved...
Cultivate a positive mindset and you'll be happy... =)