Wednesday, August 27 '
high flyer
I haven't done flyer distribution for about 8 years i think....
And tomorrow, for the first time in my professional career, I have to do it again...(as part of the new marketing strategy =S )
And this means....
I have to come face to face with the different categories of people with the following traits....
- The Polite Dismisser
Wry smile with a dismissing/rejecting hand gesture.
- The Heckcarebear
Just walk without making eye-to-eye contact and refusing to even acknowledge your presence.
- The Arrogant Bastard
Taking the flyer and throwing it away on the floor just seconds after taking it...
- The Facegiver
Willingly / Unwillingly accepts the flyer and will / will not try to grasp an understanding of the content.
I have to say im usually in the "polite dismisser" category... Hehs..
....
Random quote of the day:Junwei: I don't care! I won't do it... Ego is more important..