Thursday, February 28 '
no more nightmares pls...
Can't sleep well last night.. It was terrible..
Warning! VERY Long post ALERT!Feel free to leave now...
or you can continue reading... hehs.. =S
Okay i'll try to recall as much as possible....
I was in this old oriental room with antiques and some old-era stuff around..Felt very creepy... I had to go out from there...The door..wah..had so many "layers".. one door after another..
An evil spirit had wounded me and ripped off my clothes...After i managed to open the final (really heavy) door, i ran to this block of flats...Most of the families there ignored me...until a kind-hearted widower took me in and gave me clothes to wear.... her young child asked me what happened and where was i heading to...I said i was going to Dragages.. (=S) The kid gasped...Suddenly, one by one, the people in the block started dying...The people wanted to chase me away believing i'm the cause of it all...The kind widower didn't want me to leave....that was until....her son was suddenly outside the window degenerating to death.. =OI had no choice but to leave now... And the folks refused to even shake my hand...I woke up from my dream... "WTH!! Luckily it's just a dream... phew~ Alright now, lets go to sleep again.."
Can you believe it?! I dreamt again! This time it was a prequel of the story... =O
No one was supposed to go to Dragages.It's a cursed place. Whoever attempts to go, will have misfortune befall on him or people near him. I asked this Indian security guard, "Where's the way to Dragages?"He showed me to a door which looked a tad too suspicious.."Is there no other way?" I asked.."(With his Indian accent) No no no no...u go this way..." he answered.After i entered the door, it was like another dimension..It was sooo dark and cold all that...Then i had to battle zombies & spirits etc...really scary-looking zombies and Pon vampires...It was damn scary i tell you...I finally managed to get away from em all and landed myself to that oriental room i told you about...=O
I woke up again...
"Goodness me... WTH!! I can't believe i dreamt of prequel of a nightmare and all that... scary sia... oh no! im so tired and i can't get a decent sleep.. Haish... Okkk..let's sleep again.."
And for the third time, i dreamt of the same thing again!!
This time it was a sequel of the first part... =S
I was on my way to Dragages...And again...a battle against the evil ones...And... and.. and...I forgot what happened already...
Which is kinda good... cos thinking of all that stuff makes me feel abit creepy jeepy.. =S
Went to work really super sleepy and tired after that...
Luckily, the day ended on a happy happpyyy note... Yay!=))