Sunday, December 9 '
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Friday
--
Farewell dinner for Daniel before he leaves for his hometown in South Africa.
A good couple of months before he comes back.
.jpg)
My happy nephew with Dan. The picture has been blurred to protect the identities of the abovenamed. =S Hehh... Nahh..it was just the camera..
And there were loads and loads of food.. =P~~~
Saturday..
--


Me and Siddiq treated Fad and Rash to Japanese food.
Rash's birthday. Belated birthday celebration for Fad as well..
Been a long time since we four buddies had an outing together..
Always a fun time with them. Walked and walked and walked before we settled down to have some drinks and played cards.
We used to chill out a lot at the old Pacific Coffee joint at Citylink mall.
It's like that cafe in the old show Friends for us.
Sunday..
--
Liverpool's unbeaten run ended at Reading. But well, better to lose now than in more important games. Three hours of sleep later, I was off to the Dragonscage.
Played really shittily. (new word)
Probably one of my worst displays ever. At times, I was frustrated with myself. It was like I didn't know how to play.
Farid, one of the smart guys, could see I was losing confidence and he tried to motivate me with words of praise but to no avail. Sigh~~~