Tuesday, December 11 '
Footy Talk
Conversation with Fad. He was asking me whether recently there are any gals that I am interested in.. We then started talking in football terms.
Amin: No ah Fad. All the talents have been snapped up by the big clubs. Who am I? I'm just a small club... I can't compete. Haishh~~~
Fad: Hmmm.. why don't you tap up?
(Tapping up basically means to illegally approach a player who is under contract to a club without the club's knowledge/permission.)
Amin: Cannot ar Fad. Tap up won't work. I'm just a small club. I can't offer them the terms they want. They won't sign.
Fad: But you are ambitious. Tell them you're ambitious.
Amin: Ambitious and so? No use.. I don't have the glitz or the riches of the big clubs. I can't offer them the contract that they want..
Silence for a moment...
...
....
After that, both of us started to laugh. Heh..
=S =D
Goodnight world////