Monday, December 31 '
2008
I can't believe it's already 2008.
07 has been a decent year.
Learnt a lot of lessons. Which i hope i won't forget.
Made a lot of new friends...some of em I really cherish and treasure.
I don't wish to mention my new year resolutions...
Don't want to put unnecessary pressure or jinx myself..
But one thing for sure is I wish 2008 will be a happy year for me.
I hope i can grow out of my emo shell.
I believe colleagues like Mardiah noticed how chirpy and hyper I've been recently rather than moody & emo. That's because recently one of the things that troubled me for months has been solved and it made me feel relieved and cheered me up.
Like how she said, 'little things make me happy, little things make me sad'.
Have i ever been really happy for the last few years?
I want to be happy.
Happy 08 everyone! Hope everything goes smoothly for all of ya!