Friday, November 30 '
Flashback Friday - Army Daze

I wonder how's life treating them.
All my mates from recruit life - I've lost contact with almost all of em.
I was lucky to get a friend whom I knew from primary school as a bunkmate...made it easier for both of us to settle down into NS life back then.
The crappiest and probably the funniest thing I remember from the first few months was when the guys all grabbed this guy named Sani and tormented him. (See first photo above) He was despised for always
keng-ing. Somehow he had the ability to fake a sickness and always got his MCs and he was really proud of it. Hahhas.. So one day, when we had some free time, all of them grabbed him and stripped him naked and tied him up using the bedsheets. I was instructed to be the photographer. =S
Come to think of it...it was like a scene from a sick psycho thriller. Hehs..
Personally I feel NS is very beneficial for a guy. It really matures you and you have no choice but to grow up. The only complain is that it's too long.

I wonder how's life treating them now.
Justin - my best friend during recruit life. Wonder how he's doin these days..
Hmmm....