Tuesday, September 11 '
random thoughts
----
Sunday, Boon Lay, Dragonscage - Played ok and didn't suffer any aggravation to my knee which was the target before the session. Yeah.. Can't wait for the next footy action!
----
Even though I'm just a former colleague to you, I will always be here when u need someone to confide in or when u're feeling confused or upset etc... You are my friend....and i hope everything will work out fine for you and that you'll be happy...
----
A friend recently got attached and it's nice to see that she seems more cheery these days. In the past, whenever she is in a foul mood, I have to admit that I'm abit scared of her...hahha...
Good that you're happy now. And that everything is seemingly working out well.. Bless ya..
----
Ah-fen ar ah-fen..
You are not fat. You're not lar...
Please don't diet diet diet all the time... it will make things worst for you...
Your metabolic rate will suffer and you might gain more weight in future...
You know that?
----
Can't wait to eat cheesecakes tomorrow! Yeahh!!
----