Friday, August 31 '
why..
why why why why why why
There are so many Ys in my head right now that I wish I could just X em out..
Walked alone around town after work to pass time by.. before going off to meet Mom...
Am I really a friend?
Or am I really just a passer-by in people's lives....?
Haish...feel quite disappointed today...
Okay enough with the emo shit..
Little Jonny's last day and no matter how gay it sounds...I will still say that I will miss having my emo partner around. Funny how we clicked and became close...probably because we are of the same "suppressed emo" genre... =S
Some people might think we are childish and full of crap but do they even take a second to think slightly deeper how we actually feel or think...
Sometimes pple seem cheerful and laughing all the time but deep inside they got other emo issues at the back of their heads....
laughters and humour are probably the best cure for any sadness...
but i guess he's better at this than me.....
Rud is also leavin but for a new job...
Many people kinda dislike him but I sometimes feel sorry for him...
feel he's a little bit hard done by...
I personally think he's an okay guy but the way he expresses himself sometimes is a little....let's say...not very appropriate...
All in all...let's look at the positives... a brighter future awaits all of us...
smile Amins smile...=/