© Copyright Amins. 2009 All Rights Reserved.


Every Hero Has A Story
Sunday, August 26 '
treasure ur loved ones...while they are still around
Went to the cemetery this morning instead of regular Sunday footy.
I miss my dad..
He's the best role model a person could have.
He was a good man, humourous, and a sincere friend...who was very helpful towards others.
And when I look back, I remember just how many people loved and cared about him.

And he was a genius. He could speak many different languages fluently.. He spoke Hokkien, he spoke French... And he was even a guitarist in a popular band in the 60s...
He invented this clock which was somehow connected to the doorbell and when pple pressed the switch...greetings of "Assalamualaikum" (which means may peace be upon you in Arabic) will be heard. Today, considering present's technology, this might be scoffed at. But during the early 90s, it was indeed a big deal.
He started a company with a couple of friends and ventured into the Middle East market with this product... Honestly, I didn't know all these only until a couple of years back when Mom showed me a newspaper article....(i still have the paper cutting) but I've always knew my dad was an individual of great intelligence...
And he was ambitious. Before his departure...he told my mom his plans of venturing into the medical field.. In fact, he was about to start.. Sigh...

I still remember how Dad (despite having no interest in football), tried to find out more about footy so as to communicate better with this child of his I guess.... There was even once he secretly went to my primary school to watch me train. I didn't know anything about this until Eldest Sis told me...
And despite his age, he didn't want to retire because he wanted to save more money for his children to further their studies... Sigh...

My life would definitely be different if Dad was still around...
It was a cruel way to force me to grow up that way. I've experienced the greatest pain in the world... the pain of losing your most loved one... a pain I would not wish upon my worst enemy..
Have I ever been really happy since Dad left?

I'm sorry I let you down Dad...
I know I didn't study hard enough..

But one day...I'll be successful...and I'll make you and Mom proud of me....



THE AMINS EFFECT


My Blog URL is not meant to be arrogant Its just that growing up, i've always
been someone lacking confidence and self-belief.. So here I am...trying to be self-motivational by telling myself that I can do it & that in many things in life...
Only I.... Can Stop Myself............. =))
Talk


Amins' Anarchy

  • Zusheng

  • Tse Hwee

  • Soh Hoon

  • Simo

  • Sophie

  • Pricilla

  • Nadia

  • Mar Zidane

  • Mar Dhiah

  • Lynn

  • Jocelyn

  • Jason

  • Ivy

  • Huiting

  • Huiling

  • Hongwei

  • Ho Rey

  • Frana

  • Farah

  • Fana

  • Elly

  • Cynthia

  • Bib

  • Ben

  • Amandurrh

  • Ali-son

  • Alicia

  • Anjo


  • Amins Ask
    Anyhowww
  • Silliest Stuff You've Ever Done
  • Last Day of Your Life
  • Inter-racial Romance
  • What is Love?
  • Amins' Anecdotes
    Archive
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • July 2012
  • August 2012
  • September 2012
  • Credits
    © G
    Skin produced by G
    © Copyright 2009
    All Rights Reserved