Tuesday, August 21 '
Treading the mill
Had Jocey for company for the journey home from work just now.
I guess it's been months since the last time...Hmmmm.....
Always fun (when we are both in the mood to talk) to go to work or go back with her...
Jocey is easy to get along with and has got an infectious laughter...
And sometimes we have some interestin/weird topics to talk about... Hehhs..
Time kinda flies and the almost-1-hour journeys are not as painful... =)

By the way, anyone knows where I can service Oto treadmills?
Bought mine many years back (with hard-earned money). and now it's super noisy.
Somehow there's this loud screeching sound after about 5 minutes and the treadmill generates a lot of heat like it's about to explode.. =S
I think Oto doesn't sell treadmills anymore (or do they still?)...
Or.....
Anyone wanna buy it from me?
Cos now...it's not only a treadmill..it's also a standing sauna..
Wow...2-in-1.. what a good deal!!
Contact me if you're interested... =D