Wednesday, August 8 '
No.4
The good news yesterday was that in the DragonsCage Awards, I was voted 4th in the list for the Player of the Year award for the 2006-07 season.
Not too bad an achievement to be No.4 from 30+ players.
But to be honest, I'm not very happy with my performances in recent weeks.
Something off-the-football affected my football but it's been awhile since it happened and I don't know where my form went.
I guess the only thing I can do is to keep working harder everytime I play.
And the nice thing was that the votes came from the players themselves and I'm really flattered.
I do think that some players deserved to be above me in the rankings but maybe some of em liked my flamboyant, cocky, cheeky style of play and probably explains why I got more voting points.
I want to be the best and I'll work even harder from today...
On another note....
Mom has been asking me to paint our door gates for ages now but I purposely pretended not to listen or act busy or act lazy... But....
I've already bought the paint and tomorrow when she wakes up....she'll get a pleasant surprise..(i guess) Hehes...
Another one of my hobbies/habits - surprising people... =D