.jpg)
Went to Sakura at Clementi Woods after work with Izwan, Chi Guan, Fad, Firdaus, Siddiq & Mimi.
Wa...today I definitely created a new personal record for eating the most in a single day in my life.
It was worth every penny... I ate until I felt like vomiting... =S
There was so much food and so many different varieties that I was spoilt for choice...
The dessert - cheesecake and the ice-cream..wow...really really nice.... =P~
We stayed there for 3 hours and ate and ate...

.jpg)

.jpg)





And the pics above....are just about 30-40% of the food on show. =S
The jokes cracked by one another didn't help and we almost laughed out our food... =S
I've always thought I could eat a lot..but this time I concede defeat.. Hehs.
Decided to take the 45-minute walk from there to Clementi MRT instead of taking bus to aid the digestion...

----
On another note....it's really disappointing when friends don't care...
Didn't even bother to explain...
A simple SMS takes just a minute or two...
Of cos...chatting up a gal got time...
This shows how he don't even care...
And to think I forgave him easily...
The least I expect is sincerity in the friendship...
Do I really need this?
Haish...
Sorry for that... guess I should stop listening to emo songs for a while...