Wednesday, July 18 '
WWW - insignificant stuffs
Its Wednesday! And it's time for.....
Wednesday Wonder Why!As you can see from the previous entry, I've got an incredible memory.
Just by thinking about some events.. I can recall even the most tiniest of details.
A friend told me, "I don't get why you must get bothered and remember such insignificant stuffs"
To be honest, many times I just wish I can delete some of the stuffs in my memory so that I can free more space. =S
I know it's not good to remember trivial, insignificant stuffs when there are other more important things to be focused on.
I just can't help it.
The only logical reason I can think of is that my brain probably wants me to remember so that I will learn from the past errors or actions either by me or others...
Hmmm.... Wonder wonder why....