Sunday, July 22 '
Tired Tired Tired!!
Didn't sleep well last night. Had a lot of things on my mind. I think I just slept for 2 hours. Very tiring day today.....
Morning:
Football at the Dragonscage at NTU/NIE as usual. My performance wasn't satisfactory.. Was quite disappointed. Will try harder next time.
Afternoon:
Went to Halim's wedding straight after footy (yeap, after showering n grooming all dat ofcos haha)... Time really flies. It seems just like yesterday when Halim & me had this so-called feud in Sec 1 (just because I got the girl that he liked). Hehs..funny when I think about it.
Those were really the days...
Didn't really had a chance to talk a lot with him (cos me, Fad n Diq were abit late). But could sense that he was very nervous....biggest day of his life...who wouldn't be?
And it was really nice to see so many old faces from sec sch.
Quite a no. of pple commented that I've lost weight and look very different from last time.
(Yeap yeap...i used to be really fat..)
Can't wait for the next sec schmate to get married. Then all of us busy people can all meet up again. Hehs...
Evening:
Went straight back to Jurong Point to collect an important thing.
2 hours of sleep, football for 3+hours, wedding and then went back to J.P.. Wa...can u imagine how tired I am? Foooo~~
Ummmm..... After all the effort, I know fully well that I won't get anything in return...but i believe.....that when she sees my gift, she'll smile and appreciate it... That would really be good enough for me...