Friday, July 27 '
another week comes to an end...
Went gym before work again today.
(SSC gyms opens at 7a.m. on Fridays so you can really do a quick, high intensity workout and still make it to work in time. Hehs...)
Can't wait for footy on Sunday...
Flashback FridayJacelyn once asked me why do I need to go gym & jog all that to maintain fitness when I'm just playing football for fun.. I explained that if a person is fitter or stronger then he will play even better...
Jace: But you are just playing for fun right?
Amins: I'm happy when I play well... =)
That's how I am I guess...I really work hard for stuffs that I'm passionate about...
And football is just one of the few things that can make me really happy...
Johnson looked much more cheerful today. He was really down yesterday. Was so quiet the whole day...
If the same incident happened many years ago, I would probably be upset about it or with him. But these days, I got this "Everything is gonna be alright" mentality and I take things in my stride....
Maybe I am really getting old... Hehs..
Hmm...Guess they are having fun right now.....

Walked past CCK's shopping extension on the way to the interchange and felt it has got potential. The human traffic there after school and office working hours is really good. And I think businesses can thrive there.
Was thinking that one day I will open a Famous Amins or an Amins Apparel there... Hehhs...